Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sweets bar





I love sweets bars at weddings, they are not only delicious but so aesthetically appealing! It's like a part of the decor, and there is no question as to whether or not I'm going to have an extravagent one at mine.Candy, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and above all, macarons galore! There are so many unexpected treats you can set out, like rock candy or meringues. I'm going to have huge apothecary jars full of all shades and flavors of macarons, because as you know, they are my absolute favorite desserts in the entire world!

This candy table by One Girl Cookie, photographed by Mel Barlow, makes me weak in the knees. I can't stop staring at the calligraphy name cards and the glass cake stands! And of course, everything is mini sized. It's like it was made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment