Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Seoul, here I come!

I'm leaving tonight, as in right now, to Seoul, South Korea for 24 days! It crept up on me so quickly I can hardly believe it! Packing for 3+ weeks in snow when it's 85 degrees outside was an absolute nightmare, but now that I'm all done with all the loose ends tied, I'm beyond excited. Especially when my mom came to pick me up (with her new Valentino rose bag, the one I've been lusting over for a year, like mother like daughter) and asked if I would be interested in stopping by Hong Kong or Tokyo too. To which I responded, OBVIOUSLY. Since I'm going to be traveling for so long, I decided to turn this blog into a travel blog, recording my experiences, stories, and photographs (thanks Fred!) for the next few weeks. And I've scheduled some posts of more fabulous things, just because I had that much time at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment