Tuesday, March 30, 2010

seoul style

People here have serious style. Particularly business men (I'm talking tailoring to the t, and zero fear of bright colors or flamboyant ties) and young women. True, their style is completely out of the sphere of American style but it is chic nonetheless. I've tried to turn myself into a makeshift Scott Shuman, since I idolize him with no shame whatsoever, but I've found that snapping shots of random people is really awkward. Well at least if you're trying to do it all secretly like I have. All the people who I've stared at were walking much too quickly to sniper shoot them so until I get the cojones to ask them to stop these two pictures will have to do. I just adore the little grampy on top! Oh and the girls here? Their skin is like porcelain, it's unbelievable! I don't think I've seen one blemish since I've arrived, it's like no one here has pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment