Sunday, December 13, 2009

click your heels twice

i've been re-watching the sixth season of sex&thecity and it has first, cemented my belief that i must move to new york. i want the quirky corner flower shops, central park, and yes even the seasons (gasp!). second, it has triggered my unfortunate fetish for shoes. thanks a lot carrie bradshaw. while manolos are in a very distant future for me, i'm holding myself back from the stores and living vicariously through these recent snapshots from thesartorialist himself, the ever inspiring scott shuman.


proving you can never go wrong with all black (toto, i don't think we're in la anymore!) i particularly love the stirrup leggings in platforms.
i love this picture of two girl friends switching shoes in the middle of the street. i wish i could do that! if only i didn't have abnormally small feet, all of my friends are at least two sizes above me. darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment