Tuesday, February 16, 2010

truffle truffle

Could it be? Have I found the most perfect sweet ever created? I think so! I MUST, I MUST try Truffle Truffle’s cupcake truffle and other offerings immediately! The descriptions of these bite size pieces of heaven sound so delectable my mouth is watering just reading about them. I love how they have such a wide variety of flavors, a lot of them unexpected, and how cute these truffles look! Here are some of the ones I want to taste:
Elderflower- I have no idea what this is but it's pretty and sounds like something out of Harry Potter. I'm sure it's delicious too.
Beer & Pretzels- America's truffle. Mixed in with ganache, how can you go wrong? Salty and sweet is a winning combination.
Hazelnut Pralines- A classic favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment