Wednesday, February 17, 2010

basic french

Carol of Basic French (a fantastic shop for all things french, wee! Francophiles unite!) gave a sneak peek into her recently renovated french country home. I'm ready to move in with Carol and her dainty daughters! Bye Mom and Dad, thanks for everything but I'm out of here!

Then, as if I wasn't green with envy already, Carol showed her French city apartment in Lyon (only one of the chic-est neighborhoods around, full of shops, galleries, and antiques). Just have my dream life, why don't you! Her home is full of incredible antiques and contemporary pieces from groups like objet de curiosite and other local shops. I hope you enjoy as much as I did! You can click here for full-sized, an additional, photos of carol’s beautiful french apartment.




all photos were taken by carol and photographer ellen silverman

No comments:

Post a Comment