Thursday, August 26, 2010

holly golightly

One of my roommates recently asked me why I was "obsessed" with Audrey Hepburn after I put this print up in our kitchen.  I denied I was, but truth be told I really am. I can't help but adore her!  Especially after re-watching her classics like Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday.  She's just so charming and effortlessly elegant! These are old publicity shots of Breakfast at Tiffany's take by Howell Conant.  Who else could be so chic in an empty apartment waiting to be unpacked? Only Holly Golightly would be sitting there dressed to the nines and sipping on a glass of champagne, she clearly stands for "less is more".  I'm dying to get my hands on Enchantment, the Audrey Hepburn biography by Donald Spoto.  Did you know that she was so frail she would have fainting fits? I'm fascinated already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment