Wednesday, September 2, 2009

if only

after living in a cramped, over priced, miniscule apartment in westwood for nearly 3 months i am beyond frustration. oh the joys of living in a college town. i am in desperate need (let me clarify that this is an actual need not a mere want) of a larger closet. it's come to a point where i can't even remember, much less see, what clothes i have in the black abyss i call a closet. i did my best attempts to be organized and cram everything in, i have resorted to shoving things in dark corners to make it all fit. despite my best efforts i have failed miserably. it really is much more difficult to get dressed when a) you can't get anything out and b) you don't know where 97% of your things are. but i can only wait it out and cross my fingers, hoping my next apartment will do my wardrobe justice. in the meantime i'm dreaming about these:


effectively a clothes & accessories library, complete with a ladder. a girl can only wish.

via


a dressing room! an entire room dedicated to dressing. now that's what i call blessed. and i love the french sette in the middle of the room. sigh.

must. have. now. please?

No comments:

Post a Comment