Sunday, May 22, 2011

tulle success!

tulle-jcrew
This tulle swimsuit has been exactly what I've been searching high and low for!  Thank you J.Crew for making my dreams come true, yet again.  I've been on a relentless hunt for the perfect bustier-inspired bodysuit to wear under full length skirts, to tuck into wide-leg jeans, to wear under a leather jacket, and it looks like my search has come to an end.  Can't wait until I receive this in the mail! It would also be darling to wear as a lounge swimsuit, as intended I suppose, while sipping on a mimosa! 

1 comment:






  1. That was a great and comprehensive article…all the tips enumerated and explained will be helpful for those who are wise enough to tap from it. Any business nowadays without social media signals and presence may not make it to the outermost, and investment too is part of the key to success in business. Keep up the good work.



    ReplyDelete