Monday, November 29, 2010

rue: holiday edition

If you haven't heard of Rue Magazine yet, you've either been living under a rock or have just returned from a very extended vacation.  Their holiday spread is filled with gorgeous photography to get you in the celebrating spirit!  I'm ready to pop a bottle of champagne just reading it!
This is one of my favorite spreads to date: a holiday soiree with The Girls with Glasses, the creators and hosts of a talk show directed at entertaining and enlightening women about topics that affect us in a sassy, straight-up manner.

I can't wait to decorate my apartment with all things Christmas! The holidays get me in such a  merry mood and I want to host parties every week, ah must restrain myself.
photography by Feather Love

No comments:

Post a Comment