Wednesday, September 1, 2010

my father's daughter

The flawless Gwyneth Paltrow has a cookbook coming out in April 2011 called My Father's Daughter.  Her cookbook, dedicated to her late father, and tugs at my heartstrings because I'm a self-confessed daddy's girl too.  When Gwyneth's dad took her to France he said, "I wanted you to see Paris for the first time with a man who would always love you, no matter what." How sweet is that? I'm eager to see what recipes she included and to try them out as soon as possible!

I loved this shoot by Mario Testino for Vogue, cleverly titled The Beauty and the Feast.

1 comment:


  1. Superb article, man!! you are really included a real advance area of knowledge I expect for may days. Hope you more article on it creates & let us to see.

    ReplyDelete