Saturday, July 31, 2010

perfection personified in this pretty pink shower


This is the bridal shower of my dreams, down to every last detail.  The feel is feminine, overly romantic, and just plain lovely.  There isn't a single thing I would change and I can't stop staring at these photos.  Especially the food and dessert spreads...now that's how I really know this was meant for me. As if I wasn't smitten by the decor already.

I must have those glass water dispensers! Lemonades, teas, fruit infused waters...
Pinkberry bar and mini milkshake bar? How do these people know my dreams?
The bride's name is Leila so they had the cutest idea to make the theme "L is for..." Life, Love, Laughter, Lovely...the list goes on and on. I thought that was such a sweet personal touch.

I love this idea!  Guests could create their very own perfume at this darling scent bar and take your signature scent home as a party favor.  It's a fun event and I adore those old fashioned glass bottles with cork tops. Mmm I want a vanilla one.

No comments:

Post a Comment